Table of contents:
- A little about Krasnoyarsk
- Why Krasnoyarsk?
- How long does it take to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow?
- How many kilometers to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow?
- Which airlines fly to Krasnoyarsk?
- Direct flight to Krasnoyarsk
Do you like to travel? How do you feel about domestic tourism? At least once in your life, allow yourself to give up foreign destinations and visit Siberia. For example, the center of Eastern Siberia, the city of Krasnoyarsk.
Let's find out why this city is so attractive, how long it takes to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow and which airlines can provide the flight.
A little about Krasnoyarsk
The easternmost millionaire city in the country was founded in 1628. This is one of the largest ancient cities in Siberia.
Located in the center of Russia, on both banks of the Yenisei. Consists of seven administrative districts. It is a major thoroughfare.
The time difference between Moscow and Krasnoyarsk is 4 hours. If in the capital of Russia it is 18:00, then in the center of Eastern Siberia it is 22:00.
Earthquakes occur periodically in Krasnoyarsk.The first was celebrated in 1858.
There are at least 6 reasons to visit Krasnoyarsk:
- Krasnoyarsk is a scientific and educational center. More than forty thousand students study at the Siberian Federal University (SFU). SibFU united the four largest higher educational institutions of Krasnoyarsk. The chairman of the board of trustees of the university is D. A. Medvedev. Why not consider SibFU as your university of study?
- Krasnoyarsk is a sports center. The largest ski jump complex in Russia is located in this city. Rock climbing, rugby, bandy and ice hockey, mountaineering, freestyle wrestling, biathlon, powerlifting, skiing, gymnastics, paragliding, sports dancing are also developed here. In 2019, the XXIX World Winter Universiade will be held in Krasnoyarsk. Come and develop the sport yourself in Krasnoyarsk!
- The most compact million-plus city in Russia. Look at the scale of Krasnoyarsk and see for yourself when you fly here.
- Krasnoyarsk is in third place in the ranking of promising megacities in Russia.
- Youth is not forgotten here either. The city is famous for its vibrant nightlife, it has the largest skate park in the country.
- In the top quality of life in major Russian cities, Krasnoyarsk ranks eighth.
Here everyone will find something to their liking. Regardless of age.
How long does it take to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow?
Now it's timemove on to the journey itself to the center of Eastern Siberia. Let's figure out how much to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow in time.
- On average, a direct flight lasts about 4 hours and 40 minutes.
- The fastest flight is DP417, Moscow - Krasnoyarsk. Total travel time - 3 hours 30 minutes. Departure at 22:35 from Vnukovo airport and landing at 07:05 at Krasnoyarsk airport. Airline - Pobeda. Ticket price - 3500 rubles (only hand luggage). The price of a ticket with luggage is 5600 rubles.
Attention: departure and arrival times are local.
How many kilometers to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow?
The distance between the two cities is about 4100 km along the highway, and 3354 km in a straight line.
Aircraft of the direction Moscow - Krasnoyarsk cover a distance of 3349 km. They leave for Krasnoyarsk every day, several flights a day.
Which airlines fly to Krasnoyarsk?
Let's list the air carriers operating flights from Moscow. Direct flights will provide you with:
- S7 Airlines - 2 flights per day;
- "Victory" - 1 flight;
- Nordstar - 1 flight;
- Utair – 1 flight;
- Aeroflot - 4 flights a day.
Direct flight to Krasnoyarsk
Let's study direct flights to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow:
- Aeroflot Airlines. Departure at 07:55 from Sheremetyevo, arrival at 16:35 in Krasnoyarsk. The journey takes 4 hours 40 minutes. Ticket price - 7300 rubles. The ticket price includes hand luggage up to 10 kg and baggage up to 23kg.
- S7 Airlines. Departure at 10:10 from Domodedovo, arrival at 18:50 in Krasnoyarsk. The journey takes 4 hours 40 minutes. A ticket can be bought for 6600 rubles. The price includes hand luggage up to 10 kg.
- Utair airline. Departure at 21:10 from Vnukovo, landing at 06:00 in Krasnoyarsk. That is, you can get there in 4 hours and 50 minutes. Ticket price - 6300 rubles, including hand luggage up to 10 kg.
- Nordstar Airlines. Departure at 21:50 from Domodedovo, arrival at 06:30 in Krasnoyarsk. The journey takes 4 hours 40 minutes. Ticket price - 5800 rubles. The price includes hand luggage up to 5 kg and luggage up to 10 kg.
- And also flight DP 417 "Victory", which was described above in the section "How long does it take to fly to Krasnoyarsk from Moscow?"
So you can choose the flight that suits you best based on departure and arrival times, baggage and hand luggage, airport, ticket price and flight time.