Table of contents:
- Tips for choosing the best hotel. What do you need to pay attention to?
- Hotel "Empire". Infrastructure & Reviews
- Resort hotel "Liana". Rooms, Pricing & Reviews
- Park-hotel "Romanova". Infrastructure & Reviews
- Sanatorium "Tavria". Rooms and amenities
- Boarding house with treatment "Lake of Dreams". Range of services and reviews
Over the past few years, tourism has entered a new stage in Russia. The government and private entrepreneurs are trying to open new horizons by improving and expanding the tourist destination. The most important argument that supports the development of tourism in Russia is, of course, a new source of income and prestige. Now not only rest in guest houses on the Black Sea coast has become available to us, but also high-class hotels, new service systems. In addition, active recreation in the mountains has become especially popular in winter. A special place is occupied by Karelia, Sakhalin and Kamchatka. These regions are world famous for their incredibly beautiful nature.
In this article you will learn about a relatively new resort for Russia - Crimea. The region has recently become increasingly popular due to the construction of a bridge that provides a convenient way to travel. In addition, this is a new and rather unusual direction.
Tips for choosing the best hotel. What do you need to pay attention to?
So if you decide thatif you want to relax in Evpatoria on an all-inclusive basis, then you need to take seriously the choice of a hotel. So, let's make a list of tips that will help you make the right choice.
- Focus on reviews. Remember that other people's opinions and experiences will help you avoid problems and bad service.
- Write out your main criteria. When choosing, look not only at the appearance, but also at the number of points that matched your plan.
- Ask your friends and acquaintances. Crimea is a popular destination for tourists from Russia, Ukraine, Estonia and Belarus. Perhaps someone you know has already been to Evpatoria, his opinion may be useful to you.
- Be sure to look at the photos. Often you can see all life on them inside the hotel. If you see that you like it, then most likely this is your place.
- Focus on the price. Good all-inclusive hotels will not cost little.
- Look at the popularity percentage. Usually on booking sites it is written that a person has booked a room in this hotel for a week or today. Compare the numbers of several options and conclude which hotel other tourists prefer.
Hotel "Empire". Infrastructure & Reviews
So, if you ask the inhabitants of the Crimea about the rest in Evpatoria on "all inclusive", then most likely they will advise you the hotel "Empire", which has been here for quite a long time. This hotel complex is literally a 2-minute walk fromcoast. It offers a wellness center, free internet, parking and an indoor pool.
The most popular number here costs about 9,000 rubles.
Reviews say this hotel has a great location. If you want to have an all-inclusive holiday in Yevpatoria, then Imperia is a great option.
Resort hotel "Liana". Rooms, Pricing & Reviews
Do you know what the Liana Hotel is? That's right, an all-inclusive holiday in Yevpatoriya. There is excellent cuisine here. Food is served three times a day, with a bar open between meals for a great bite to eat.
The most popular housing option is a standard double room, made in a simple style. It has a balcony, bathroom, TV and minibar. The cost is approximately 6,000 rubles per day.
The reviews say that "Liana" is a wonderful option for an all-inclusive holiday in Evpatoria. It has reasonable prices, friendly staff and a great location.
Park-hotel "Romanova". Infrastructure & Reviews
Looking for a hotel in Evpatoria ("all inclusive")? Be sure to look at the hotel complex "Romanova". The hotel is made in the Petersburg style, it looks beautiful and stylish. It features a restaurant, bar and pool.
What are doublesnumbers? Spacious and bright room, which has a closet, balcony, air conditioning. Guests are free to choose what kind of bed they will have: a double bed or two single beds. For such a number you will have to pay about 8,000 rubles per day.
Reviews say it's a nice and beautiful place with great staff and high quality service.
Sanatorium "Tavria". Rooms and amenities
If you want to relax in Evpatoria ("all inclusive"), then you should definitely visit this resort, which has its own private beach. It offers an indoor pool with sea water, a spa center and hydropathic, mud and balneological procedures, physiotherapy.
Read a bit about room categories below.
- Double room standard. Room of 15 sq. m, which is made in brown and white colors. It has a TV, air conditioning and a bathroom where you will find the necessary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and towels.
- Junior suite with balcony. Two bedroom suite. The bedroom has a bed, wardrobe and balcony. The cozy living room has a sofa, TV and extra wardrobe.
In the reviews of the sanatoriums of Evpatoria ("all inclusive") it is said that there is a delicious and varied menu. Always a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. In addition, vacationers highly appreciated the private beach.
Boarding house with treatment "Lake of Dreams". Range of services and reviews
If you are actively interested in rest in Evpatoria ("all inclusive") in boarding houses, then you definitely need to look at this option, which is located 900 meters from the Black Sea coast. The main highlight of this place is a huge wellness center where you can visit the massage room, try body wraps, peeling, various inhalations and exercises in hot tubs.
The rooms are very comfortable. You will be offered a classic suite. Nice and spacious room, which is literally immersed in the sun. It is made in delicate shades of beige. For living here there is everything you need: anatomical mattresses, air conditioning, a dressing table and a mini-bar. This suite costs about 19,000 rubles.
It is worth saying that the hotel operates on an all-inclusive basis. That is why guests can eat at the hotel restaurant for free during their stay.
In reviews of the boarding house, vacationers said that the hotel has clean rooms, a beautiful outdoor pool and delicious, and, most importantly, a variety of dishes.