Table of contents:
- Alpine Valley Hotel (Alushta, Crimea): description
- Rooms: all amenities for guests
- Entertainment, opportunities for active and passive recreation
- Services for children
- Hotel for business and events
- Services offered on site
- Alpine Valley Hotel reviews
- Useful information about the hotel
The cottage village "Alpine Valley" is located in the small village of Malorechensky, which is located 27 km from Alushta. Surrounded by the picturesque Demerdzhi mountain range, this hotel fully justifies its name - you only need to look at it once. The cottage village is ideal for those who want to spend time in silence, alone with nature. In the immediate vicinity of the hotel there are several famous attractions such as the Dzhur-Dzhur waterfall, the Valley of Ghosts, the Temple-lighthouse, the Funa fortress, as well as some other interesting places, thanks to which you will not be bored. The cottage village will give you an unforgettable holiday experience, and you will definitely want to come back here!
Alpine Valley Hotel (Alushta, Crimea): description
The hotel is a real cottage village, consisting of several small houses in the Alpine style: they are built of wood and resemble Swiss chalets. Thema well-groomed territory surrounds: neat paths made of paving slabs, various decorative elements for the lawn, green areas planted with shrubs and flowers. Each step of the guests in the dark is accompanied by bright stylish lights.
The interior of the rooms is calm, conducive to relaxation and complete peace, made in a modern style. Neutral shades and natural materials prevail here. Public areas are also designed in the style of a Swiss chalet.
Rooms: all amenities for guests
"Alpine Valley" (Alushta) has 56 rooms at its disposal, which are located in several cottages. All of them are comfortable for living, the only difference is that some are larger and, accordingly, are equipped a little differently. But each has its own bathroom with constant hot and cold water, air conditioning, a small safe, refrigerator, TV and high-speed Internet.
Hotel guests can choose from several accommodation options:
- Standard. Designed for two people. There is an extra bed. The area of such rooms is 19-22 square meters. In addition to the above items, there are two single beds and a balcony.
- Improved. Designed for two people, it is possible to install one more extra bed. Room size is 25 square meters, there are two single beds and a folding bed.
- Suite duplex. Designed for three people, in addition one more bed. Room area - 60square meters. There are balconies, soft comfortable furniture, a double bed + a sofa as a place to sleep.
- Two-level apartments. Designed for three people. It is possible to accommodate three more guests on additional places - a sofa and armchairs. This type of room is also equipped with upholstered furniture, a balcony, a kitchenette with a microwave and an electric kettle.
Entertainment, opportunities for active and passive recreation
Alpine Valley is not a dull place. In addition to the fact that you can take a walk in the beautiful garden at any time, the hotel management offers:
- Visit a small-pebble or VIP beach. It is located 450 meters from the hotel, near the Courage entertainment complex.
- Take a swim in the pool at the Camelot Hotel (extra charge).
- Play checkers, billiards, backgammon, table tennis or chess.
- Go to a spa, Turkish bath or Finnish sauna.
- Watch a movie in the summer cinema hall of the Courage entertainment center.
- Get rid of extra calories at the gym.
- Take advantage of the tour desk for an unforgettable sightseeing tour.
- Book a photo session.
Services for children
The Alpine Valley Hotel has a playground for children and a special children's menu in the restaurant. It is possible to rent a stroller for walking with a baby. In summer, animators work with children. Parents can use the services of a babysitter, if necessary.
Hotel for business and events
The Continent Hotel Group, of which this hotel is a part, offers 2 large conference rooms for events: one of them is designed for 120 people, the second for 300. In addition, the Alpiyskaya Dolina Hotel has possibility to organize a banquet.
Services offered on site
Facilities include a restaurant, bar and cafeteria. The price includes meals (according to the selected rate). Meals are served according to the "buffet" system, as well as according to the selected set menu. The rest of the time, hotel guests can independently choose a place for lunch and dinner, as well as dishes offered by the chef.
On the territory of the Alpine Valley Hotel (Crimea) there is:
- Car parking.
- Park zone.
- Safe at the administrator.
- Beach equipment.
- Room service.
Alpine Valley Hotel reviews
Tourists write that the hotel is ideal for holidays, here you can relax as your heart desires. Everything is clean and tidy, it is clear that the staff takes good care of the buildings and the surrounding area, including the beach. The food is delicious, the buffet is varied. But there are a few downsides:
- Remoteness of the beach.
- Buffet only serves breakfast for two hours (8 to 10).
- A small village in which it is difficult to find entertainment, so you have to go to Y alta or Alushta.
Useful information about the hotel
The hotel is open all year round. The accommodation service is open around the clock, the check-in time is from 14:00. Guests must check out no later than 12:00.
The cottage village "Alpine Valley" (Crimea), reviews of which were written above, accepts children of any age. If the child is not yet 7 years old, he does not need a bed and food, he lives free of charge. You can also bring your pet with you, after agreeing this with the hotel.
Exact address: Bolshaya Alushta, Malorechenskoye village, Alexey Dizh street, 11. The cost of living starts from 3300 rubles per day per room.
You don't have to buy a plane ticket to visit the Swiss Alps. This hotel will allow you to plunge into the mountain atmosphere, even though there is no ski resort here.