Table of contents:
- Climate and weather
- Treatment in the Kaliningrad region
- Sanatoriums of the Kaliningrad region
- Beaches of the Kaliningrad region
- Excursion program
2023 Author: Harold Hamphrey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 19:35
The Kaliningrad region is separated from the rest of our country by land borders and international sea waters. But the uniqueness of this region is not limited to this. People come here to enjoy the beauties of nature, get spa treatment, and also see interesting sights. Today we will talk in detail about holidays in the Kaliningrad region, where you can stay and what to do in your free time.
Climate and weather
This region can please tourists with frost-free winters, when the temperature rarely drops below -6 °C, and warm summers. In July, the air temperature usually reaches 21 °C. What else can please tourists in the Kaliningrad region? The sea warms up to 18 °C, and in some places up to 21 °C. The climate in the region is close to temperate continental and maritime, and there are not many sunny days.less than in Sochi.
Since the development of the region is closely connected with tourism, hotels, inns, guest houses and tourist bases have been opened in cities and towns. If you wish, you can stay in the private sector or rent a city apartment.
Hotels in the Kaliningrad region are marked with stars, which indicate the level of comfort and service. However, before you book a place, search the Internet for reviews and read what guests who have been here have to say.
Treatment in the Kaliningrad region
One of the main healing factors in this region is the climate. The air is saturated with particles of sea s alt, as well as compounds of iodine and bromine. Meteorology also plays an important role in this process. The fact is that under the influence of their fluctuations, a person’s metabolism is activated, the cardiovascular system works better and the respiratory system begins to function well. In addition, tests show that patients have increased blood oxygen levels.
Treatment and recreation in the Kaliningrad region is also attractive because here you can carry out therapy with healing peat mud. They improve the condition of joints and muscles, help with chronic diseases of the nervous system, and also treat gynecological diseases.
Local mineral waters are the pride of the inhabitants of this region. The brands "Svetlogorskaya" and "Zelenogradskaya" were awarded bronze, silver and gold medals forvarious international exhibitions.
Sanatoriums of the Kaliningrad region
Next, we will talk about where you can get treatment and relax if you decide to come to this wonderful land:
- Sanatorium "Yantarny Bereg" is one of the best he alth resorts in the region. It is located away from the central streets of Svetlogorsk in a green, ecologically clean area. Gynecological diseases, neurology, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, digestive organs, and the cardiovascular system are treated here. Aromatherapy, mud therapy, hirudotherapy, massages, dietary nutrition, as well as balneotherapy are used here. The sanatorium has a good diagnostic base, which includes clinical and biochemical laboratories, an ECG room, ultrasound diagnostics and much more. On the territory there are wells with warm mineral water, as well as wells supplying a strong bath solution.
- Sanatorium "Yantar" (Svetlogorsk city) is a wonderful medical resort complex, which is known for its medical and diagnostic base, qualified personnel and modern equipment. High level of service, comfortable rooms and developed infrastructure will make your stay pleasant and memorable. People often come here with problems of the musculoskeletal system, diseases of the heart, respiratory organs and the nervous system. In addition, they provide assistance with urological problems, gynecological diseases and diseases of the urinary tract. The sanatorium accepts not only adults, but also children. Babies get qualifiedtreatment and breathe fresh sea air, which improves sleep and appetite. There are children's rooms for the little ones, playgrounds and attractions, a cinema and a cafe.
- Sanatorium "Zelenogradsk" (city of Zelenogradsk) is one of the oldest and most popular institutions on the B altic coast. It is located in the resort area of the city, 20 meters from the sea. Affordable prices for tours, highly qualified staff and a wide range of treatment attract many vacationers here every year. In addition, holidaymakers are attracted by clean white beaches, a mild maritime climate, beautiful landscapes, and the presence of their own peat mud and mineral water.
Sanatoriums of the Kaliningrad region have a lot of advantages. Low prices, amazing nature and ample opportunities for treatment - this is just a small part of them.
Beaches of the Kaliningrad region
The western border of this region is a continuous series of beaches. The best of them is considered "Amber" and located on the Kushir Spit. If infrastructure is important to you, then pay attention to the beaches of Zelenogradsk and Svetlogorsk. Those who want to escape from civilization should go to the B altic Spit, Primorye and Kulikovo.
The beaches of the Kaliningrad region are very clean and long. They are divided into equipped, belonging to sanatoriums and camp sites, and "wild". In some places it is forbidden to make fires and put up tents, so take care of food and accommodation in advance.
The quarries of the B altic Sea, numerous rivers and lakes attract anglers from all over the country and neighboring countries to this region. Fishing in the Kaliningrad region is of interest to many people. According to statistics, more than 600 thousand people visit the reservoirs every year. Most of them come from the CIS countries, while the rest come from Poland, Austria, Germany and many other European countries.
Fishing in the Kaliningrad region can be paid and free. Those who choose the second option usually go to the Neman River, Lake Vishnetetskoye, the Rzhavka and Prokhladnaya rivers. The fee is taken by camp sites that rent boats and equipment to vacationers. You also have to pay if you decide to go fishing in a private pond. The latter include the Razino pond, Karpovoe lake and some others.
Recreation in the Kaliningrad region is impossible to imagine without visiting famous sights. There are many popular routes and we will list some of them:
- Sightseeing tour of Kaliningrad - in a few hours you will see the most interesting places in the city, including the Cathedral, ancient bridges and gates, fortifications and much more.
- Knight's castles - they appeared in those days when the lands of West Prussia were conquered by the Poles and the knights of the Teutonic Order. If you love history and adventure, then don't miss out on this amazing trip.
- Curonian Spit - this trip should bean obligatory item of your cultural program. Here you will see the unique nature of the B altic coast, get acquainted with its flora and fauna. You will definitely be interested in the dancing forest, the bird ringing station and the height of Efa.
Practically all cities and towns of the Kaliningrad region can boast of their own attractions:
- Swan Lake is one of the most popular tourist sites in the region. The amazing beauty of the surrounding nature will not leave indifferent even the most inveterate skeptic. Here you can see white swans that flock here to make nests and breed.
- Estenburg Castle is one of the oldest historical sites in the region. Nowadays, exhibitions are often organized here, various festivals are organized, the popular Night of Museums event and much more.
- Muller Height is the highest point of the largest dune. It is located in a picturesque area, which is very popular with tourists. The tourist route runs along the path, framed on both sides by fir trees, and ends at the observation deck, which offers a beautiful view of the B altic Sea.
Recreation in the Kaliningrad region can be rich and entertaining. You can easily combine it with treatment in a sanatorium, fishing or a relaxing beach holiday. The time spent here will be remembered for a lifetime. Therefore, do not delay, feel free to buy a ticket and go to this amazing land with your family or friends.
Are you going to go on vacation to Thailand, namely to visit Koh Samui? Then this article is for you. It will consider the most popular beaches of Koh Samui. But first, a little about the island itself
Increasingly, our compatriots choose the Caspian capital, Astrakhan, for their holidays. The surroundings of the city have long been considered a paradise for fishermen and hunters. The base "Dubravushka" offers its guests to combine active rest with a cultural and entertainment program. This is a great option for a family weekend with children along the banks of the Volga River
As you know, Spain is famous not only for its interesting historical sights, but also for its magnificent beaches. Moreover, there are quite a lot of the latter here - more than 1700! Today we want to bring to your attention the best pebble and sandy beaches in Spain, because to consider absolutely all the places is a difficult task. We hope that this will help you decide on a place for a great vacation
In the heat of the summer, I really want to spend the weekend on the shore of the reservoir. Fortunately, there are numerous reservoirs in the Moscow region at the service of Muscovites. There are well-maintained beaches along their shores, where excellent conditions for recreation are created, including fishing, swimming, water biking, etc. There are also many boarding houses and children's he alth camps there
The Upper Pond in Kaliningrad is an artificially created pond, located near one of the most famous sights of the city. Its history begins in the 13th century. For many years it has been an excellent place for both recreation and fishing