Table of contents:
- But that's no reason not to travel to EU countries
- Visa Validity
- Urgently need a visa - contact the professionals
- Issue price
Many Russian tourists prefer to spend holidays in the countries of the Old World, because they really want to look at the quality of life of people living abroad. In addition, the abundance of cultural monuments is also a powerful incentive for travelers to go to Europe.
However, in order to visit it, you must obtain an entry permit, which is issued by the consulate or visa center of the host country. Naturally, this procedure is fraught with certain difficulties, since you have to collect a huge amount of documents, and a lot of time is spent on obtaining a visa. And if you add to this the fact that you have to pay for a single visa every time, the prospect of traveling abroad becomes less attractive.
But that's no reason not to travel to EU countries
A huge number of European countries have ratified the Schengen Agreement: Hungary, Austria, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Switzerland and others.
If a person repeatedlytraveled to the same country of the Old World from those listed above, while he strictly complied with all the requirements related to obtaining an entry permit, then he has every reason to apply for a Schengen multivisa. What is this entry permit option?
Multivisa Schengen is a document that gives the right to travel to the EU countries that have signed the above agreement, a number of times within a certain period of time. At the same time, it should be noted that the first stop must be made on the territory of the state in whose embassy you issued an entry permit. After that, you can go to any country participating in the Schengen Agreement. Well, you need to remember that you must still spend most of your travel time in the country that issued your visa.
This document has a different period of validity - from ten days to five years. If we talk about tourist visas, they are usually issued for 3, 6 or 12 months.
If you are a business person who regularly visits old Europe, then you will need a Schengen multivisa for up to 1 year.
Entry permits, valid for five years, are usually granted to certain categories of citizens, such as those with relatives living in Europe or diplomats.
Urgently need a visa - contact the professionals
Of course, many are interested in the question of how to get a Schengen multivisa on their own, is it possiblethis is. Yes, there is such a possibility. However, in this case, be prepared for paperwork and, possibly, nervous shocks. If you do not have the slightest idea how to get a Schengen multivisa, then it is better not to experiment, but to trust professionals who have sufficient experience in solving such problems. For a fee, they will do everything efficiently and in the shortest possible time. If you are in no hurry and want to save your own money, then go ahead and get permission to enter without outside help.
In this case, we can recommend the following: contact the embassy or visa center of the country that imposes the most "soft" requirements for obtaining a visa, even if it is not the purpose of your trip. In any case, through it you will visit the country you need.
It is important to remember that, despite the commonality of the requirements for obtaining a Schengen visa in the member states of the above agreement, there are still some differences. That is why you need to know in advance the specific list of documents that must be collected in order to obtain an entry permit. And if it suddenly turns out that you forgot to attach one document, then you cannot avoid the repeated procedure for submitting applications and certificates.
Nevertheless, we list the basic documents without which the Schengen visa is not issued.
- Passport,which was previously canceled (if it contains a Schengen visa stamp).
- A valid international passport, which expires no earlier than 90 days after the intended return.
- He alth insurance contract of €30,000 or more (guaranteed to be treated in Europe).
- Copy of all pages of an identity document.
- Color photos in the amount of two pieces (3, 5x4, 5, matte, without ovals and corners, on a light background).
- Document confirming your ability to pay (bank statement, while the balance of funds must be such that if you spend 60 euros daily, there should be money on your deposit).
- Document confirming the booking of the vehicle on which you travel to Europe.
- Document confirming the booking of the hotel, which contains information about its name, contact details, number of guests and period of stay.
- A document issued by your employer that you are on vacation or going on a business trip. It should also contain information about your position, salary, contact details of the company in which you work.
- A duly certified copy of the child's birth certificate and a completed application form (if you are taking children with you to Europe).
- A document confirming the consent of both or one of the parents for the child to travel abroad (if he travels without them or with one of them).
Customizedentrepreneurs must also document their business status, and employed citizens must provide a work book.
If a person is unemployed, then a Schengen multivisa will be issued to him if he provides travel checks or a sponsorship certificate from a relative.
School students must additionally bring a certificate with the contact details of the educational institution, university students are required to have a copy of their student ID and a document from the dean's office stating that the faculty management does not object to the student's temporary absence.
People of retirement age must also document their social status by providing an appropriate certificate.
It should be noted that the multi-visa Schengen is issued only after payment of the consular fee. Its amount is 35 euros.
The execution of the above document will save you not only time, but also money, since the universal entry permit will enable you to stay on the territory of several European countries. These are the advantages of the Schengen multivisa. It is still not advisable to draw up this document on your own, especially for people who have never faced the problem of obtaining a visa.