Table of contents:
- How to get there
- Accommodation Options
- Discounts on accommodation
- Recreational opportunities
- Ski complex
- Positive feedback
- Negative guest reviews
If you want to take a break from the noise of the big city and enjoy the beauty of nature, feel free to go to the recreation center "Shikhany". Here you can usefully spend time in comfortable conditions with quality service and admire the fabulous beauty of Bashkortostan.
The recreation center is located in a picturesque corner at the foot of Mount Kush-Tau on the banks of the Belaya River. The establishment is surrounded by a beautiful forest. Address: Shikhany village, Centralnaya street, 2a. It is 16 km from Sterlitamak, 120 km from Ufa and 240 km from Orenburg. The famous ski complex "Kush-Tau" is located just 300 meters from the recreation center, which makes it an ideal place for a winter weekend.
How to get there
If you want to fully relax surrounded by picturesque nature, go to the recreation center near Sterlitamak. How to get there? If you are traveling in your own car, enter the coordinates 53°41’585”, 56°05’940” into the navigator.
You can also get to the recreation center "Shikhany" by public transport. You need to take a taxi, whichruns from Sterlitamak to Mebelny, Mrakovo, Yuraktau or Yanginskain. All these buses go through the village of Shikhany. The recreation center is located about 150 meters from the bus stop.
The recreation center "Shikhany" has four buildings with a capacity of up to 250 people. The following accommodation options are available to guests:
|Number||Area, sq. m||Amenities||Price, RUB/person|
|1||Single junior suite||25||
|1, 3||Double junior suite||35||
|1, 3||Double two-room suite||55||
|2, 3, 4||Standard (double, triple or quadruple)||18 - 30||
Also, guests can pay by the hour.
Discounts on accommodation
There is a system of discounts for accommodation at the recreation center "Shikhany" in Sterlitamak. Here are some groups of guests who can take advantage of great deals:
- Children under 5 stay free of charge (without a separate bed).
- Children from 5 to 12 years old receive a 30% discount (with a bed) or 50% (without a separate bed).
- For group arrivals (15 - 20 people) a 5% discount on accommodation is provided. For groups of 21 - 50 people, the accommodation discount is 10%. Groups of more than 50 people receive a 20% discount.
- Pensioners and the disabled (providing the appropriate supporting certificate) receive a 10% discount.
- Birthdays and newlyweds with a supporting document (passport or marriage certificate) receive a 10% discount.
- For long-term accommodation (from three days or more), a 10% discount is provided. For stays of six nights or longer, the discount increases to 20%.
The territory of the recreation center "Shikhany" has everything you need for a comfortable and good rest for travelers. Features:
- canteen with three meals a day;
- organization of banquets and corporate events;
- outdoor sports fields;
- outdoor playgrounds for children;
- table tennis;
- Russian bath;
- cozy pavilions with barbecue grills and picnics;
- football field;
- volleyball court;
- rental of sports equipment (bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, balls, rackets, mountain boards).
In the warm season, guests can enjoy exciting forest walks and swimming in the river.
When planning a vacation in Sterlitamak, be sure to pay attention to the ski resort located next door. Its name is associated with the mountain at the foot of which it is located. Kush-Tau translated into Russian means "mountain bird".
From December to April, the ski season opens here. Six well-equipped trails of varying difficulty will appeal to both beginners and professional athletes. There is also a special tubing track for children. All paths are equipped with lifts, and the training one is equipped with additional lighting. Thanks to the work of snow groomers, it is possible to keep the slopes in perfect condition throughout the season. Beginners can use the services of instructors and quickly learn to ski and snowboard.
The ski complex has a large service center. Features:
- sports equipment rental;
- first-aid post;
- luggage storage;
- rest rooms;
- parking for 400 cars.
The ski complex attracts travelers not only in winter, but also in summer. In the warm season, you can go rollerblading and cycling here.
When planning a vacation at the Shikhany recreation center in Bashkiria, be sure to read the opinions of travelers. Here are some positive points you can learn from the reviews:
- territory surrounded by beautiful nature;
- the recreation center is very quiet and calm - what you need after crowded noisy cities;
- attentive and hospitable staff;
- affordable prices for accommodation and related services;
- in the cold season, the rooms are perfectly heated (even sometimes you have to keep the windows open);
- there are many equipped places for barbecue and picnic on the territory;
- proximity to the ski resort (about 5 minutes drive);
- cleanliness of rooms;
- excellent sauna;
- the bathroom has an electric heated towel rail;
- large and very spacious wardrobe;
- an excellent cafe is located near the entrance to the recreation center (although the prices there are a little high);
- good sauna (albeit quite small);
- conveniently accessible both by own car and by public transport (the stop is located near the recreation center).
Negative guest reviews
About the recreation center"Shikhans" in Bashkortostan can also be found negative reviews. Here are the negative things travelers point out:
- outdated shabby furniture;
- very modest equipment of standard rooms (even a shared refrigerator on the floor);
- there are not enough garbage cans and bins on the territory, you have to carry garbage with you (and some unscrupulous vacationers simply throw everything on the ground);
- TV broadcasts few channels;
- suite does not match the declared category;
- weak wireless internet signal;
- very small towels;
- there are no toiletries in the bathrooms, not even soap;
- few opportunities for entertainment;
- both buildings and rooms are in need of major repairs;
- unsatisfactory condition of the bathrooms (a lot of rust and mold);
- meals on a fixed menu (you cannot choose your own dishes);
- in winter, the territory is poorly cleaned from snow, which complicates the passage to the building by car (in heavy snow, even walking around the base is problematic);
- uncomfortable squeaky beds;
- you need to wait a few minutes for hot water to come out of the tap;
- not the best food quality;
- The on-site canteen is open on a strict schedule (meaning you can't eat between meals).