Table of contents:
- Orange Hotel
- Hotel "Orange". Tourist reviews
- Verona Hotel
- Reviews of tourists about the hotel
- Inn Volna Mini-Hotel
- What tourists say about Inn Volna mini-hotel
- Cheap hotels in Essentuki. Astra Hotel
- Reviews of tourists
The small resort town of Essentuki in the south of the Stavropol Territory attracts many tourists with its wonderful climate, clean air, and most importantly, the famous mineral waters. Since guests come here to relax for more than one day, they are interested in accommodation in inexpensive hotels. In Essentuki you can find several options for comfortable budget hotels.
The three-star Orange Hotel is located in the city center. The park with mineral springs is only a six-minute walk from here. Within walking distance from the hotel there is a bus stop, the distance to the railway station is one kilometer. Near the market, supermarkets and cafes. Car owners are provided with a free public parking space. Wireless internet access is also free. There is an ATM, a mini market and a fitness center on site. Vacationers can use the services of a tour desk. On request forYou will be provided with a transfer from or to the airport. The hotel offers several categories of rooms to accommodate guests:
- double comfort with two single beds - 1164 rubles per day;
- double comfort with a double bed - 1400 rubles per day;
- junior suite (three people) – 1542 rubles per day;
- suite with a double bed and a sofa bed - 2300 rubles per night;
- apartment for four people - 2500 rubles per day;
- superior suite, designed for five people - 3000 rubles per day;
- apartment for six people - 3200 rubles per day.
The price for accommodation does not include meals. Upon request, breakfast can be included in the room rate. All rooms are equipped with TV and air conditioning. Hotel "Oranzh" is one of the best options among budget hotels in Essentuki. Hotel address: Kislovodskaya street, 63. The reception is open around the clock.
Hotel "Orange". Tourist reviews
In reviews of inexpensive hotels in Essentuki, city guests share their impressions about the quality of services provided.
- The guests of the Orange Hotel highly appreciated its location relative to the resort area.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, check in quickly at any time.
- Everywhere is clean and tidy, the rooms are bright and comfortable, cleaning is done daily.
- The bathroom is spacious and clean, there is a hairdryer.
- Reception has a cooler and a microwave.
- Rooms have tableware, electrickettle, tea bags.
- Wi-Fi works well.
- The hotel is fully consistent with the declared category of three stars.
The next in the list of inexpensive hotels in Essentuki will be the hotel "Verona". It is also located in the city center, next to the mineral springs. Supermarkets and a market are within walking distance of the hotel. Nearby there is free parking, free internet throughout. The guests are provided with the services of a tour desk, ticket sales, organization of a transfer from or to the airport. The hotel has a small shop, a vending machine with drinks. Each room has an electric kettle or coffee maker. To accommodate guests, the following room options are offered:
- double budget with a double bed - 1342 rubles per day;
- double budget with two separate beds - 1650 rubles per day;
- triple executive - 2210 rubles per day;
- double deluxe with a double bed - 1800 rubles per night;
- superior double with a double bed - 2500 rubles per night;
- large double with a double bed and a sofa bed - 2500 rubles per day for two people, 3000 rubles for three and 3500 rubles per day for four people.
The room rates are for accommodation only. The hotel "Verona" is located in Essentuki at the address: Gogol street, house 1.
Reviews of tourists about the hotel
- The hotel "Verona" liked the guests with its location in the very centercities.
- Affordable cafes, a supermarket, a park, a concert hall are just a couple of minutes walk away.
- The hotel is small, homely.
- The staff is polite, friendly and helpful.
- The rooms are very comfortable, everything is clean and tidy, beautiful interior.
- The hotel is well soundproofed.
- There is a room with a dining table, a kettle and a fridge where you can drink tea.
- Guests of the Verona Hotel believe that this is one of the best options among inexpensive hotels in Essentuki. The price-quality ratio is excellent here.
Inn Volna Mini-Hotel
If you are interested in small hotels in Essentuki inexpensively, pay attention to Inn Volna mini-hotel. The hotel has only six rooms. Located in the central part of the city. There are cafes and a supermarket within walking distance of the hotel. You can walk to a grocery market and a restaurant. Guests with their own car can use the free private secure parking. Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is free. Has its own bar. Sauna services are available for an additional fee. For accommodation guests are offered the following rooms:
- double with two separate and one extra bed - 1200 rubles per day;
- double deluxe with a double bed and a balcony - 1200 rubles per night;
- large double with a double bed - 1500 rubles per day;
- large double with two double beds - 2000 rubles per day;
- doublesuperior with a double bed - 2000 rubles per night.
The price includes accommodation only. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a TV. You can book an inexpensive Inn Volna hotel in Essentuki by contacting its official website. The mini-hotel is located at: Kislovodskaya street, 24/1.
What tourists say about Inn Volna mini-hotel
- The Inn Volna hotel was given a solid nine by tourists for its convenient location. A park, a market and a cafe are next to the hotel.
- The staff is friendly and kind.
- The hotel is beautiful and cozy.
- Internet works well.
- Some rooms had problems with the TV.
- Very poor soundproofing.
- There is a sauna on the ground floor, where visitors rent a hotel room and make noise all night.
- One of the rooms had problems with the drain in the shower.
- The site says that the room has a hairdryer and iron. In fact, everyone had to ask.
Cheap hotels in Essentuki. Astra Hotel
The hotel is in the same building as the fitness center. Guests can use the services of a gym, massage room, sauna. There is an ATM on site. Has its own bar. Parking at the hotel is free, free WI-FI is provided. The staff at the ‘tour desk’ can organize interesting excursions for you. Tourists can dine in a nearby cafe or restaurant. At the request of the guests in the room they will be served breakfast. The following categories of rooms are offered for accommodation:
- single room with a single bed - 1000 rubles per day;
- double with a double bed - 1500 rubles per night;
- triple - 1500 rubles per day;
- luxury - 2000 rubles per day;
- two-room suite - 2500 rubles per day.
The room rate includes accommodation only. All rooms are equipped with a TV, refrigerator and air conditioning. The hotel "Astra" is located in Essentuki at the address: Pyatigorskaya street, house 129.
Reviews of tourists
- The guests liked the cleanliness and silence at the Astra Hotel.
- The staff is polite and attentive. Settle in, taking into account the wishes of the guests.
- The room is clean and comfortable, the bed linen smells good, there are bath accessories.
- The hotel is well soundproofed.
- Internet works well.
- There is convenient parking in front of the hotel.
- Overall, of all the budget hotels in Essentuki, guests consider this hotel the best option for one night.